Monday, August 31, 2009

I am here my children!

People of God! God is releasing his favor to his faithful. Not just because of what has been done in the natural, but because we did not faint in trials and tribulations, because we stood when all had left our sides. because when people thought they ...was taring down the body of Christ we stood on solid ground without moving or speaking when the enemy said and did all sorts of things! You might as well praise Him!

If you have been down in your spirit, if you have had church hurt, family hurt, friends hurt, past hurt, I am here to tell you that God is delivering you as I speak! Because you have a great work to do. I am speaking to the ones that have been suffer...ing in their body physically that God is healing as we speak, I am speaking to church hurt and letting you know that God is refreshing your spiritman to a newsness in him.



No comments:

Post a Comment