Monday, August 31, 2009

Self Check!!!

Questions we as Christians need to ask ourselves. 1. When I go to a service and I being taught by favor? 2. When i here a person preach or teach is their situation still the same or have they prospered any? 3. When I ask a person a favor and they don...'t do it, am I connected to truth or a liar? When I look over my life and thing of where God has brought me from am I being hendered because I don't want to loose friends.

How many times have God spoken in your spirit to disconnect from mess? How long will you be told to obey his word? How long are you going to keep inviting in the same preachers that are unteachable theirselves? How long my children, how long? I am looking for a nation that will walk right in my standards not your own! WARNING TO THE UNWISE!! Don't continue in they own ways. I am looking for a ready people!

No comments:

Post a Comment